Monday, June 22, 2009

happiness is summer... (and my birthday) part II

an evening at the rockies game.


football and artist, ready to catch a ball.


bfp and i, bundled up because it is a little chilly.


todd helton at bat. i thought this photo was almost professional-quality - go me!


the first home run! i love the fountains!!


football and mommy.


my boys are having fun.


grand slam for the other team. rockies are now losing. :(


artist decides to take a nap. *yawn*


second home run! whoo!! we can win this thing!


artist wakes up to join in the celebration.


happy boy!


my football with a big smile.


football takes a picture of me, though it's not quite as good as mommy's helton shot. lol.


my guy, seth smith, at bat. i *heart* him. he hits a single!


come on, todd!


homerun!! we win! we win! we win! *streamers, confetti*


winning huddle from the most exciting game i've ever been to. :)
i think they won just for me, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment